On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Playlist - 12th February 2011 - Funkology

Best audio quality (IPlayer)

Winner - Music - Ariola Records
John Gary - I See Hope - BGP
Onur Engin - Love Me Love Me Now - Onur Egin
Roy Ayers + Bar Samba - Postive Vibes - Pete Black Music Remix
Gladys Knight & The Pips Ain't No Greater Love - Collectors Choice - CBS
King Tubby & The Aggrovators - Lee's Dub - Jamaican Recordings
King Tubby & The Aggrovators - Rasta Train Dub - Jamaican Recordings
King Tubby & The Aggrovators - Give a Little Man a great big hand - Jamaican Recordings
Sergio Mendes & Bossa Rio - Primitivo - Soul Jazz
Chic + Fonzi Thorton - I change my game - Rhino
Wille West - Fairchild - Harmless -
Rare Essence - We go on and on - Rare One Records
Rahaan - Mr Bumpman - Rahaan
James Brown - I got a good thing (and I an't gonna let it go) part 2 - Polydor
Gregory Porter - Feeling Good- Motema - MTM
Dennis Brown - Let me love - Joe Gibbs
Sugar Minott - Good things
Marvin Gaye - I want you (David Panda's Wanted Version) - GAMM
seu Jorge - Everybody Love the Sunshine - Now Again Records
Mantus - Dance It - Freestyle Rhythm - The Sound of Disco
Chic - funny Bone - Rhino