On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, September 14, 2002

Playlist - 14th September 2002 - Funkology

Whisphers -Kind of Lovin -(Castle)
Andreus -Mississipi -(UK Dome)
T-Love -Smoke Sunshine -(Virgin)
Blaze -I think of you -(UK Slipnslide)
Eve -Satisfaction -(Interscope)
Keith Sweat -I want you -(Elektra)
Garydes-Etages -All I Wanna Do -(FER)
Clipse Kleeer -Grindin Taste of Music-(Arista)
Earth, wind and fire -Can't hide love (masters of work remix) -(Sony)
Curtis Mayfield -If there's a hell below -(Warners)
Jazzy Fatnastess -Tunbling -(Cool Hunter)
Bobby Womack -Every Gonna be alright -(Charly)
Xzibet -Muliply -(Loud)
Syleena Johnson -Tonight I'm Gonna let go -(Jive)
Salsoul Orchestra -OOH I Love it -(Charly)
Louie Vega and Blaze -Brand new day -(MAW)
Logg -Dancing in the stars -(Charly)
DJ Jazzy Jeff -How I do -(BBE)
Truth Hurts -Next to me -(Interscope)
Glen Lewis and Amel Larrieux -What's come over me -(EPIC)
Roy Ayers -She Gotta Find a Lover -(BBE)