On the Wire - Radio Lancashire - Home

Saturday, December 22, 2001

Playlist - 22nd December 2001

J Geils Band -First I look at the purse -
Paul Butterfield Blues Band -Take your pleasure where you find it -(Castle)
The Cramps -Cramp stomp -(Big Beat)
The Meters -All I do every day -(Rhino)
The Meters -Out in the country -(Rhino)
The Meters -Just kissed my baby -(Sundazed)
The Meters -Hang 'em high -(Rhino)
Kid Ramos Devil's foot -Evidence -
James "Blood" Ulmer -Spoonful -(Label M)
James Carr -You got my mind messed up -(Kent)
O.V.Wright -I'd rather be blind -
Hop Wilson -Chicken stuff -(Ace)
Othar Turner & tghe Afrossippi Allstars -Shimmy she wobble -(Birdman)
Super Cayor de Dakar -Xamsa bopp -(Rough Guides)
Chieko Iha & Four Sisters -Shimajima kaisha -(Rough Guides)
Lucky Dube -House of exile -(Rough Guides)
Neko Case -Guided by wire -(Rough Guides)
New Revelation -Fire -(Rough Guides)
Mingo Salvidar -Rueda de fuego -(Rough Guides)
Dr.John -Xmas in New Orleans -(Trip)
Dr.John -Now that you got me -(Parlaphone)
Emmett Miller -Lovesick blues -(Columbia)
Hank Williams -Lovesick blues -(Jambalaya)
Leon Redbone -Any time -(Blue Thumb)
Bill Frisell -I'm so lonesome I could cry -(Nonesuch)